Living Word Christian Academy
accomplishes its mission by:
Philosophy of Education
- upholding a thoroughly Christian worldview, believing that all truth is God’s truth and that wisdom comes ultimately from God.
- demonstrating the integration of learning, faith, and life.
- challenging students to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind and strength.
- promoting rigorous academic standards in the pursuit of knowledge and wisdom in every area.
- fostering an atmosphere which encourages critical thinking through innovative teaching techniques in order to engage students in the discovery of truth and promote lifelong appreciation for learning.
- recognizing the parent’s ultimate responsibility for the child’s education and discipline. The school affirms the model of the family, church, and school working together to train the child.
- encouraging the expression of a Christ-like community within the ethnic, racial, cultural, and denominational diversity of our school.
- guiding students to be responsible citizens while upholding the dignity due each individual.
- inspiring a love of virtue and character through self-discipline fostered by precept and example.
After School Program
After School Program
In our before and after school program we ready children for a dynamic school day with a practiced routine that helps them define their daily goals. Our program is designed to help them build upon their education and spiritual growth outside of school by participating in various activities that challenge them in fun new ways! We also provide a structured environment for students to be successful in completing homework and study time before the fun begins.Register
We are thrilled to announce Camp Discovery!
This Summer Camp showcases unique weekly themes of high-flying, mind-expanding, and hands-on activities. These are all designed to make our campers smile, think, explore, collaborate, and grow spiritually in exciting new directions. At Camp Discovery, your child will discover fun, learning friendships, and a lifetime of memories. Our camp will also include healthy meals and snacks.Register