The following steps outline the process for enrolling a new student
- Schedule a tour of LWCA.
- Fill out an application form.
- Submit the following to the school office: student enrollment forms, a copy of child’s most recent report card and if possible a copy of achievement test (grades 1-8 only),immunization records, $200 registration fee for grades K-8. For kindergarten children we will need a copy of their birth certificate and immunization records.
- Student entrance exam is scheduled.
- Formal interview with parents scheduled.
- Enrollment information is reviewed and enrollment decision rendered by LWCA.
- Parents will be notified of the child’s approval for admission, non-approval, or placement on the waiting list.
Students will be admitted in the following order of priority:
- Currently enrolled students (re-enrollment paid by the end of April)
- Children of school or church staff members.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students.
- Church member families.
- New students on a first come, first served basis of paid registration fees after approval for admission.